Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shopping Time ^0^

       haha...if my omma n my appa read this post, they must be scold me ^^" 미안해 옴마 아빠 ^^ 
                            (Thus, can anyone teach me how to resize the Title font to small???)

actually i bought some souvenirs to my family + for the preparation for Eid's too hehe.. I spent L.E 'blabla' for this, but i only spent L.E 17 for myself TT,TT ... here are the pics of my 'ronggeng2' with my beloved friend 'yeobo' hehe..

First of all, we've to recharge our energy ^^ - at Hardees :
                                                     My beloved friend, 'Yeobo'


                                       Waiting for our ordered meal..Customer's no. is 27

                                              Spicy French Fries...mm!! Yummy!!

                   Wrap Tuna for yeobo...n wrap grilled chicken for me ^^ ~jumping!!~

                                     Now, lets evaluate this restaurant's service @,@
                                          ~mm..can i give heart or star, instead??~

                             at Hussien ^^" L.E 3 for mineral water, L.E 100 for Kebab x,x''

                                   we just bought mineral water + pepsi for each of us

                                                 this day was really a tiring day =,='

2 comments:

RIMA DANIA said...

hohoi hehehe sodapnye spicy fries tuuu..nakkkk

Syahratul-nisa' said...

aah sedap fries tue, pstue mkn wrap chicken grilled dh xbpe nk lalu, kknyangn mkn fries